We are a strategy services company and work with investor-funded startups, early-stage companies, and small business enterprises. We work with companies based in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Since 2007, we have worked with over twenty-five companies and founders. Former clients include Shark Tank funded founders and late-stage artificial intelligent company financed by Goldman Sachs. Our expertise is strategic guidance and planning.
- Startup Advisement – Business, Branding and Market Strategy
- Small Business – Strategic Planning, Future of Work Adaption Guidance
- Innovation, Creativity, and Human Ingenuity – Building a Creative Culture
Our primary focus is providing strategic planning and guidance to investor funded startups, and small to medium-size enterprises.
In addition to the strategy services offered, Tiffany Sunday and Dillon 5 accept a variety of consulting projects that utilize our professional network and twenty years’ of experience working for investor funded startups and small businesses.
To learn more, please use the Contact Form
Workshops and meeting or event presentations topics are customized to align with your company needs and goals. Tiffany Sunday, Founder and Principal Consultant designs and delivers the workshops or presentation.
- 1 – 2-hour workshops
- Takeaways: actionable strategies and a fresh perspective
- 1-hour speech or keynote presentation for company meetings and events.
- Entrepreneurship and Thinking Like a Pioneer
- Strategic Planning for an Unpredictable Economy
- Creativity and Innovation as a Competitive Advantage