Tiffany designs and customizes each workshop session. She works with groups on topics that directly impact their work. Each session, teams gain valuable, real-world knowledge and strategies.
To schedule a workshop, please use the Contact Form to submit your request. Workshop fees are based on attendance, length of session, and travel distance.
Future of Work – Required Work Skills for 2020 and Beyond
- Understand the impact of AI and automation on employment, work, and the global economy
- Learn how work is being redefined
- Learn about the necessary work skills for the future
- Understand how these skills will be used for future jobs
- Learn how to develop initiatives to train employees
Creativity – The Last Competitive Edge
- Understand the impact of AI and automation on creativity
- Learn how to develop a creative and innovative culture and mindset
- Learn strategies for gaining a competitive edge by incorporating creativity, innovation, and human lead problem-solving
Dyslexia in the Work Place
- Gain an understanding of the strengths and competitive advantage of professionals with dyslexia
- Learn why these strengths are quickly becoming a necessity with the advancement of spatial technologies (visual realities), artificial intelligence, big data, and deep learning.
- Learn to effectively match employment positions with creative, innovative problem-solvers
- Learn how to develop dyslexia friendly recruiting and hiring programs.